Online Retirement Investments Training Program
Retirement Investment is probably the most important investment you make as it will singularly determine your quality of life once you stop working. Hence, Your Retirement Investment is the most sought after source of funds by both the Government that funds part of its fiscal deficit through your savings and by the Financial Services Industry that earns Revenues from your savings.
Unfortunately, both the Government and the Financial Services Industry may not work in your interests and this factor could affect your Quality of Life Post Retirement. How is this possible?
- Government usually tries to inflate away its debt burden instead of lowering its debt burden. Inflation eats into your retirement savings
- Government also postpones its liability by elongating its debt maturity and that hits you when you reach retirement age.
- Retirement products floated by Insurance Companies carry costs and associated market risks
- Retirement schemes of Mutual Funds are subject to market risk that could play out unfavourably when you go to draw down your investments
- Financial advisors earning commissions are liable to favour their revenues rather than your investments
- Financial advisors earning advisory fees may not be qualified enough to give you right advice in this ever changing world of financial markets
- Retirement products may have issues of transparency in costs and investments
- Retirement products are sold by either painting a frightening picture of retirement costs or by painting a wrong picture of easy and happy retirement
- Financial markets move on prevailing economic and risk aversion not on the basis of your retirement age. Asset Allocation Spreadsheets may not work for retirement investments
- Retirement investments go to fund other's retirement rather than yours if you do not invest with knowledge.
Investors are Idiots.com will provide the platform for you to take the Right Retirement Investment Decisions. Training on Retirement Investments will provide you the knowledge necessary to make the Right Retirement Investment Decisions. Continuous and forward looking analysis of Markets and Investments will help you build your own, low cost, robust Retirement Investment Portfolio.