Investing in Equities in the Current Global Market Environment is not difficult for investors if and only if they stay invested in the right companies that have bright future prospects. Investors need to understand the implications of Greece and China to smoothly ride out the volatility in their investments. The correction in equity markets is a buying opportunity for investors as the macroeconomic environment in India looks positive. Companies that have exposure to China with regards to exports would struggle to grow for some more time due to tepid growth in China’s economy. Investorsareidiots.com and inrbonds.com continue to guide investors in the current market volatility for investment in financial markets.
- 62.5% respondents feel that investments in equities will be affected in the short term due to Greece and China but it would prove to be a buying opportunity for building a long term portfolio.
- 85.71% respondents think that since the long term outlook for equities is positive they would ride the current volatility by remaining invested instead of staying in cash and waiting for the right moment to deploy it.
- 62.5% participants answered correctly that both commodity driven companies and export oriented companies would struggle to grow in the period of uncertainty in China and Greece .
- 75% respondents do not yet fully understand the implications of disruptions of current businesses. Only 25% of the respondents have made a list of companies that may not survive and would therefore not invest in them. It is of utmost importance for investors to understand the risks that they take while investing in a old business model company with bleak future prospects.
- 57.14% respondents expect steadily declining equity market returns as World economies are struggling for growth.
- 50% participants do not understand the interlinkages between global markets but are learning it on investorsareidiots.com and inrbonds.com to gain knowledge.